Onlymevip is a social network which enables some users to share their content; other users to enjoy others’ content and for some to do both.Onlymevip is the trading name of Call now recruitment ltd (company number 11568916).
When people use these services they share some information with us. This policy sets out the information we collect, how we use it and who we share it with.
We confirm that the lawful basis for processing your data is that by par-ticipating with our social network you have contracted with us and the processing of data set out here is part of that contract. To the extent that we have to monitor and control use of our site the basis for that process-ing is to fulfil a legal obligation.
Below we set out our policy but please be aware that:
- all content is monitored by third parties to ensure that the network islawful and legal and not brought into disrepute;
- you will not provide or give financial information to us but to our chosen partners. These entities may or may not be located in the Euro-pean Economic Area;
- we will not transfer your person data outside the European Eco-nomic Area;
- we will not profile or make automated decisions which affect you.Users are either “VIP” or “Fans”. A VIP posts content for Fans to access.VIP’s determine the monthly subscription fee which Fans pay to view thecontent. A Fan decides what content to view.
In this policy User or you refers to any VIP or Fan.
Information we collectRegardless of whether you are a VIP or Fan or both there are three cate-gories of information we collect:
- Information you choose to give us.
- Information we get when you use our services.
- Information we get from third parties.
Information you choose to give us
In order to open an account and use our services you will disclose to us:
- Your name;
- postal address;
- an email address;
- a username;
- your date of birth;
- a copy of your passport.
To make it easier for others to find you, we may also ask you to provide us with some additional information that will be publicly visible on our services, such as profile pictures, a profile name or other useful identify-ing information.
Be careful when you provide us information about you and others you know (this is likely to be personal data) which will be uploaded onto your pages of our network. Other users maybe able to use that content for their own purposes.
If you have any reason to contact us separately for example to discuss concerns with customer services then we’ll collect whatever information you volunteer.
Information we get when you use our services
When you use our services, we collect information about the content youhave viewed or shared. For example:
- Usage information. We collect information about the content that Viewers have accessed. From that we may highlight to that user similar content;
- ontent information.We collect content you create on our services,such as custom stickers, photos, videos, text and information aboutthe content you create or provide, such as if the recipient has viewed the content and the metadata that is provided with the con-tent.
- Device information.We collect IP addresses or other identification data from and about the devices you use. For example, we collect:
- information about your hardware and software, such as the hard-ware model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique de-vice identifiers, browser type, language, battery level and time zone;
- (For your information: most web browsers are set to accept cookiesby default. If you prefer, you can usually remove or reject browser cookies through the settings on your browser or device. Keep in mind, though, that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our services.)
- Log information. We also collect log information when you use our website. That information includes, among other things:
- details about how you’ve used our services.
- device information, such as your web browser type and lan-guage.
- access times.
- pages viewed.
- IP address.
- Location information. When you use our services, we may collect information about your location. With your consent, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points and other sensors such as gyroscopes, accelerometers and com-passes.
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser
How we use information
We use this information to ensure that the content can be enjoyed by ev-eryone. Our objective is to strive to keep the content appropriate, tastefuland lawful.Here are some of the ways we do that:
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain and protect our prod-ucts and services.
- monitor and analyse trends and usage.
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorised or ille-gal activity.
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them.
- enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
- send you communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support enquiries or to share informa-tion about our site.
We may also store or use information locally on your device.
How we share informationWe may share information about you in the following ways:
With other Users. We may share the following information with other Users:
- information you enter, such as your username, profile name, and profile bio.
- any additional information you have consented for us to share.
- content you post or send will be shared with your Fans and/or the VIP’s you subscribe to.
- public information such as your profile name, username and profilepictures.
- With service providers.We may share information about you with service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- With third parties for legal reasons.We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applica-ble law, rule or regulation.investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Termsof Service violations.
- protect our, our users' or others' rights, property and safety.
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If Fenix Inter-national gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidationor bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that com-pany before and after the transaction closes.
- For information regarding your membership or billing inquiries, please reach out to our authorized Sales Agent, CCBill .
With all Users.We may share the following information with all Users:
With third parties. We may share your information with the following thirdparties:
Third-party content and integrationsAt present we do not offer these.
Analytics and advertising servicesWe do not let other companies collect information about how you use our services.
How long we keep your contentWe want you to be in control of your information. You can delete any content when you want. If you close the account the personal data we hold about you will be deleted after six months. This paragraph satisfies the provisions of Article 13(2)(b&c) GDPR.